วันอังคารที่ 12 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Book Review # 29 Train Your Brain for Success


Book review # 29 Train Your Brain for Success



This year is definitely my lucky year as I found the second 10/10 book !

Frankly speaking, I’m not a big fan of personal development book. It might be because I thought that if the technique is good, I should have known it by now. I know some of you also think like me.

As it turns out, I never heard of hundreds of useful techniques which can literally turn my life around. Like the ones I have found in this book.

The book starts out on the techniques and tools that use to increase your memory power which  are extremely useful. Let me put it this way, I can now go through the list of 30 things for about couple minutes and remember all of the list including its position for a couple days after that with 100% accuracy.  Amazing isn’t?

Its quite simple actually, I wonder why my teachers never teach me in school. Or perhaps they did, but I wasn’t paying attention at the time.

Further, it gives techniques of how to read faster which is exactly what I needed at the moment. I know that some of you are tired of reading because it seems like such a long way to go every time you start a new book. Imagine what will it be if you can read three times after with a better level of comprehension? This particular reading technique will definitely help with that. I also learn that, before using the techniques, my reading speed is the same as six graders but it improves tremendously after deploying techniques.

Sound amazing already right? but it’s not even the best part yet.

Then it comes the time management. The most mysterious part of my life where I feel I never got it right. I have read many time management books in the past, I can tell you that this book is definitely thus far the best.

What I love most is that it incorporated tools that I use everyday like google calendar, twisted it a bit, then it into an incredible compass of my hectic life. I have tested this new theory for a couple days and it did really transfer the way I work and the way I live. I feel that for the first time in years, I have things under control.   My physical and mental energy  is at its peak.

My personal life has been improved as well, I have more time with people I love and more time to do something I like.

I’m not going to go into any details because it's much more fun for you to discover it by yourself.

Go get one now!

Enjoy

Tab

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น